AURORA gathers 5 European clusters from the agri-food and digital sectors coming from 4 countries across EU :
- Valorial (FR): Innovation cluster and network devoted to agri-food innovation in Northwest of France
- Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation (FR): Innovation Hub for the agri-food sector in the Southwest of France
- Foodvalley NL (NL): Innovation cluster of the food sector specialised in Protein Shift, Food and Health, and Circular Agrifood
- Unimos Alliance – coordinator of AgroBioCluster (PL): specialised in agri-food, packaging, and ICT solutions, including photonics and sensors
- OnTech Innovation (ES): Digital Innovation Hub (DIH) specialised in ICT, biotechnology, and e-health3
The Aurora project is part of the COSME programme (COmpetitiveness for Small and Medium Enterprises), a programme set up by the European Union between 2014 and 2020 to promote entrepreneurship and improve the environment for SMEs. This project is part of the « ClusterXchange scheme connecting ecosystems and cities » call.
The main objective of the COSME programme is to intensify cooperation between clusters and business networks across European countries and across sectoral borders, and to support the establishment of European Strategic Cluster Partnerships to lead international cluster cooperation in areas of strategic interest.
Duration of the project: 02.02.2022 – 02.02.2024
EU programme: COSME – Competitiveness of Enterprises and SMEs