20 Jun / 22 Jun 2023
08:00 - 18:00 (CEST)
Mission in brief
Participate in the fourth thematic mission of the AURORA project which will take place in Bordeaux from Tuesday 20 to Thursday 22 June. Are you interested in innovation in the food sector? Would you like to discover new trends in health nutrition, natural ingredients or clean labels applied to the food industry? Join a European delegation for a 3-day programme and discover Bordeaux and its ecosystem in 2023.
- Company and laboratory visits to discover the stakeholders of food innovation in Bordeaux
- Masterclass with scientists and companies around “Health strategies based on food quality”
- City tour, wine degustation and music festival!
To take part in this roadshow, contact Emma Egea (Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation): firstname.lastname@example.org
9h-10h00 : Institutional Welcome
- Introduction to the roadshow by ASOI’s President (Cédric Cabanes)
- Welcome by la Région Nouvelle-Aquitaine (Marie-Laure Lafargue)
- Overview of the regional innovation ecosystem (ASOI-NNT)
- Pitch by foreign participants
10h00-10h40 : Scientific and innovation background
- Issues and challenges of « Health strategies based on food quality » (Alain Kondjoyan, INRAe)
- Introduction to JAS 2024 (CRITT La Rochelle)
10h40-11h00 : Coffee Break
11h-12h00 : Products with signs of quality
- Products bearing signs of quality (SIQO) and Nutriscore : (Laurent Gomez, AREPO)
- Traceability and fraud with SIQO, introduction to food risk 2024 (Nicolas Mialon, Phytocontrol)
12h00 : Networking lunch in l’Hôtel de Région
14-15 h : Visit of ActivInside with David Gaudout
16h-17h30 : Visit Of Fermentalg with Sonia Da Rocha Gomes
18h00 : Private visit of Saint Emilion
Day 2 : Masterclass
8h45 – 9h00 : Introduction
9h00 – 9h45, Session 1 : Nutrition-health: how to orientate disease prevention with an appropriate food diet ?
- NutriNeuro (Lucile Capuron, AL. Dinel, INRAe)
- CBMN (Maria Urdaci)
9h45 – 10h30, Session 2 : Functional foods: what conditions for success ?
- CBMN protection et formulation des actifs nutritionnels (Fernando Leal Calderon)
- ActivInside (David Gaudout)
10h30 – 11h : Coffee Break
11h – 11h45, Session 3 : Clean label approaches: how to improve naturalness in food products ?
- AGIR (Mathieu Delample)
12h00 – 12h30 : Pitch session
12h30 – 13h30 : Networking lunch
- Matchmaking and BtoB meetings
- Workshop European projects construction
On the evening : Music day !
Day 3 : Company and Laboratory visit : NutriNeuro, CBMN, Cémoi…
On the evening : « Bordeaux fête le vin »
Many companies, laboratories and institutions have specialised in nutrition, the relationship between nutrition, health and pathologies, and the formulation of food supplements. Some have specialised in the valorisation of co-products or in the development of functional ingredients based on natural extracts… Bordeaux has a rich and unique research and innovation ecosystem in the field of food quality, nutrition and health.
- Health Nutrition
- Natural ingredients
- Clean Labels
- SIQO (Identification Signs of Quality and Origin)
Led by Valorial with Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation and three other agri-agro and tech clusters, the European AURORA project focuses on the quality, safety and authenticity of production chains in a food quality and safety context.