21 Oct / 23 Oct 2022
15:00 - 18:30 (CEST)
This event is organised by Lithuanian Innovation Centre as part of the AgriFoodX5.0 partnership.
Dear AURORA partner & network,
On October 21-23, we invite you to participate in a unique international online hackathon, focusing on two tracks – agrifood challenges or creating ideas, visions and concepts that would help solve regional depopulation, untapped economic growth potential, infrastructure, educational, environmental and social challenges and promote the creation of a business-friendly ecosystem.
The official patron of the hackathon is Maryia Gabriel, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Education, Youth and Culture, who will participate in the opening of the event. Hack Startup Village is patroned by the European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth.
Why is it worth to participate in the HACK Startup Village hackathon?
- You will pitch your ideas to investors, representatives of European and Lithuanian authorities and business leaders across Europe.
- You will be able to sell your idea to a business enterprise or government authority.
- The best performing teams will be invited to pitch their ideas in one of the flagship forums organized by the European Commission – the Startup Village Forum – or at the biggest AgriFood Forum 2022 in the Baltic States organized by the AgriFood Lithuania DIH.
- You will be visible for the European Commission, EIT Food, cross-sectorial innovators, clusters, key stakeholders, investors, venture capital funds and Digital Innovation Hubs throughout Europe.
- You will make new connections with other innovators from business, academia, industry and other fields.
- During the mentoring sessions, you will gain valuable experience and learn from professionals.
- The best teams will get valuable cash prizes.
- You will be visible for the public. Information about the hackathon will reach at least 1 million people.