On 23 September 2022, the first steering committee of the AURORA project took place. It brought together representatives of the various cluster managers of the project:
- Jean-Luc Perrot, Director of Valorial
- Laurent Augier, Director of Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation
- Thomas Van der Lee, Relations Liaison at FoodValley
- Katarzyna Kowalska, President of Unimos Alliance
- Emilio Rull Quesada, Ambassador of OnTech Innovations in Poland and Central Europe
This meeting was an opportunity for the consortium to inform the Steering Committee members about the project strategy and specific actions deployed so far. Indeed, the SC meeting five the cluster representatives a space to share their views and give recommendations on the future development of the AURORA project.
The main points that have been discussed during the first ST meeting:
- Roadmap generation and ecosystem mapping: The objective of the mapping was to highlight the areas of application of the AURORA project at interregional level. Various topics have been identified and will provide the clusters with a solid base of work for the organisation of their roadshows.
- Calendar of roadshows: Roadshows consist in a series of exploratory missions powered by the ClusterXchange scheme and supported by the European Commission with the aim to encourage study visits and exchanges between cluster across EU. The CXC gives a framework and funding for short term, cross-border exchanges for SMEs, large companies, public academics and scaling-up organisations. Each roadshow (mission) will be promoted by the partners to their network and beyond.
- Pilot services: the objective of the benchmarking of services was to identify know-how and detect needs in terms of services to offer to cluster members. In this regard, the partners will implement a range of new services, both at local and interregional level.
- Upskilling activities: Cluster mangers and their team will benefit from a series of training sessions oriented toward strategic and digital aspects. Schedule and topics of interested were discussed during the meeting.
Published on Sep 30, 2022